Sunday 10 April 2011

Jack Daniels

The funniest little keyring popped through the letterbox yesterday - from good ole Jack Daniels himself, well, maybe not from him exactly, but from the marketing people at Jack Daniels.  .  We often get little things from them, they do seem to excel at marketing and we always get Christmas Cards and Birthday Cards from them too.   I'm not a big drinker of spirits really but have been known to neck a couple of JDs in my time.  Martin likes it more than I do.  I remember one summer in Ayia Napa, Cyprus - leaving a bar at around 4am after downing more than my fair share of JD shots, not a great idea when the flight home is at 10am the same day!  Ah, those were the days, when we were young and daft and able to actually open our eyes the morning after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment